Wednesday, February 12, 2020

°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· Welcome to Spot●Feather! ·._.·°¯°·..·°.·°°

Last summer, I went looking on the web for a creative outlet and supportive art community online. That's when I discovered Second Life for the first time...Oh how I wish I'd found it sooner! For almost a month now, I have dedicated myself to learning about the culture, exploring, taking classes, meeting interesting people, and creating.

Today is the beginning of a new era; one marked by the creation of this blog. This is a friendly, supportive place where I can post my creations, and share with you what I've learned as I explore this diverse virtual world. I recognize the learning curve for SL (Second Life) is real, and hope you can benefit from what I learned the hard way :)

This is also the birthday & Grand Opening of my shop on Second Life Marketplace; Spot●Feather! Keep an eye out for new posts here and items in my Marketplace Shop, or in-world at my Tiny Market-Stand.

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· BEACHSIDE ART CAFÉ ·._.·°¯°·..·°.·°°

It's the grand opening of Spot Feather's first Art-Café! I am happy to invite you to join us on the beach for art and relaxation!...